Sales / Account Executive
As a full service web technologies and app dev agency based in Green Bay, we have assembled a team of creative professionals that specialize in online and app technologies. From concept to production, planning to execution, Konect has authored some of the most innovative technology and marketing solutions to date.
We are a team of creative professionals and specialists in what we do: whether it’s web, apps, or social media. We design, develop, research and launch innovative technology and marketing solutions that fit our clients' needs.
We offer nothing less than exceptional work. As a full service agency, we’ll handle all aspects of your work request. There is nothing too big nor too small that our team of professionals can’t do.
As an advertising account executive, you'll need to:
Education and Experience
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their project requirements;
- Work with agency colleagues to devise a solution that meets the client's brief and budget;
- Present the project ideas and budget to the client;
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and DMI Studios by maintaining regular contact with both;
- Ensure that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of prjects;
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Handle budgets, manage project costs and invoice clients;
- Write client reports;
- Undertake administrative tasks;
- Arrange and attend meetings;
- Make pitches, along with other agency staff, with the aim of securing new business for the agency; and
- Other duties assigned.
Focused work and/or degree/certification in advertising, marketing, communications, or related field desiredEqual Opportunity Employer